how to win playing Keno!
Keno is a game of chance that you have little or no control over (at least most people don’t). Just like every other gambling game, the house is the only entity with the best odds.
The number of numbers you can choose depends on the rules of the specific casino where you’re playing. Online Casinos usually allow you to choose more than ten numbers (around twenty) whereas regular Casinos only allow a player to choose up to ten numbers.
2. You have to submit your ticket to the Keno writer along with your details and how many rounds you want to play and how much bet are you willing to place. You’ll also have to pay your money in advance to the Keno writer.
If you think that a certain number combination has a relatively high chance of winning on that specific day, you can bid on the same numbers for multiple rounds with just the one ticket.
3. Keno tickets are named depending on the number of numbers you’ve chosen. If you’ve picked only two numbers, the ticket is called a “Two Ticket” spot. If you picked five numbers, it’s called a “Five Ticket” spot and so on.
4. Casinos use a random number generator to pick a unique number. If the number generated by the computer matches either of the numbers chosen by you, you win. The exact money you win is dependent on the house rules and the number of numbers you chose.
5. If you’ve won the game, you can proceed and collect the cash after having your ticket punched. Keno winners are usually paid immediately unlike other forms of gambling where there’s a delay dispatching of funds.
6. The results will be displayed on the screen board at most Casinos. On this screen, you’ll also be able to look at the past numbers that have won. With smart guesswork, you can come up with a logic pattern and choose your numbers accordingly.
Online Casinos require you to deposit a certain amount for your account initially before you even start playing Keno. The money remains in your credit balance and it can be used to place various bets.
2. You don’t have to collect the cash
If you win a Keno game, you don’t have to manually collect the cash like it’s the case with Offline Casinos. Your winnings are automatically deposited to your credits account and you can choose to withdraw it or continue playing with it as you please.
Learn how with my Keno Strategy below.